- ECM Strategies & Vendor Selection: Gathered requirements and prepared high-level enterprise roadmap for phased roll-out of Enterprise Content Management for a mid-sized Canadian financial institution. Aligned business requirements with enterprise IT architecture, preparing a comprehensive RFP and steering the vendor selection process.
- Technical Architecture: Audited logical and technical architectures for design of portals, content management, and search services according to Zachman Framework and Meta Group’s Adaptive Infrastructure Strategies (AIS) methodologies for e-Government & Corporate Architecture Bureaus.
- Content Management Strategy: Authored the white papers Taking Control with Web Content Management (2003) and Managing e-Mail as Enterprise Content (2005) for Info Tech Research Group, a technical analysis and research publication service with over 25,000 subscribers in the US, UK, and Canada.
- Technical strategy and infrastructure architecture: for the establishment of an internet-accessible Web Site Builder application with digital assets database for Japan’s largest automaker.
- Technical design team leadership and infrastructure architecture: for combination wireless & wireline portal for one of South America’s largest cellular operators.
- Infrastructure architecture and technical leadership: for the implementation of a $10M+ community B2C web implementation for one of South America’s largest media conglomerates.
- Sun Microsystems sponsored presentation at marchFIRST Velocity2001, Las Vegas, on the topic Designing and building portals on the Sun/Solaris platform.
- Design and implementation of a high-availability user authentication system for a large provincial government network.
- Operations management and facility expansion of Yahoo!’s first search engine service, the Open Text Index (OTI).
- Relocation of the Open Text Index search engine, the 40th most visited site on the Internet, from California to Toronto on schedule and without downtime.
- Establishment of one of the first university Campus Wide Information Systems (CWIS) in Canada.
- Co-founder of Chorus, a new media web publication once hosted at Oxford, England and relocated to the University of California, Berkeley. (Selected Microsoft Site of the Month – November, 1997).